Meri Magdalene research update:
Okay, studying the truth of Jesus and Meri Magdalene over 12 years now. I have also been studying the gospel of Thomas and Philip.
WHAT I HAVE FOUND OUT: The gospel of Meri confirms the teachings of "The Savior" (what Meri calls Jesus). BUT GET THIS! In Meri's gospel she never uses the name Jesus. She calls him "The Savior" or "The Teacher".
She met Jesus when he was a "Gardener" at her home. She even said that she attempted to touch him and he told her not to touch him.
I'm getting the new impression that Meri was very young when they met. Maybe even 10 years younger than Jesus. (Will explain that in more detail another time).
The gospel of Thomas confirms the teachings of Jesus AND Meri Magdalene in which Meri's teachings took Jesus's teachings to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! The gospel of Philip confirms the relationship between Jesus and Meri. So if anyone has questions doubting the relationship between Jesus and Meri, find yourself a copy of the gospel of Thomas and Philip. You can also get that punk'azz Peter's gospel and confirm your doubts also. He was full of jealousy and haterism towards Meri.
So in 12+ years I have solved at least 75% of the secret life of the Christ. Within 5 more years I will have the complete TRUTH about Jesus. Now I just need to get ready for traveling to a couple Middle East spots, India, Spain and France. Talk to the original locals and "Vala"; The riddle and secret life of Jesus will be exposed.
WAS JESUS MARRIED WEBSITE
No comments:
Post a Comment